Guided tours for groups up to 50 persons are available in Dutch, French or English.
The guided tours for groups are possible during the week and in the weekend, always by appointment.
· The tour starts in our brewery tasting room. While you are sampling a Keikoppenbier our guide will tell you all about the history of the hop farm and how we started our own brewery on it.
· Next we take you to the hop field to teach you everything you need to know about hops and how to grow them.
· After that you get a tour through the brewery during which you will see all the aspects of the production process.
· The tour ends with a second sample of one of our beers.
The duration of the tour varies from 1,5 to 2 hours according to the size of the group.
The brewery is located on the Elverdingseweg 14a, in the shed next to the hop field.
· Groups with less than 15 persons pay a fixed price of € 90,00.
· For groups with 15 persons or more, the entry fee is € 6,00 per person.
Let us know the size of your group and when you would like to visit us and we will get back to you.